Late Breaking Abstract Submission is CLOSED
March 9, 2015 - March 18, 2015
To view the topics for late breaking abstracts, please click here
To submit an abstract, carefully follow the guidelines below and then click on this Abstract Submission Button to reach the submission form
Abstracts must be submitted via this website
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed, posted or emailed abstracts will NOT be accepted.
- The submitting author MUST be the presenting author.
- Abstracts must be submitted before midnight of the abstract submission deadline. Abstracts received after this deadline will NOT be accepted.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the faculty and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work. Abstracts will be either accepted for oral presentation, poster display or rejected.
- The scientific faculty reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must be typed in English.
- The abstract should be organized in Background, Aim, Method, Results and Conclusion
- Abstract length should not exceed 250 words
- Inclusion in the Scientific Program and CD of Abstracts is dependent on payment of registration fees
Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to IHC 2015 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
The reviewing process will take several weeks, after which you will be notified of your abstract status. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full details regarding the scheduling of their presentation, including the time and date of the presentation.